The town of El Crucero del Buruato is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 10 inhabitants. El Crucero del Buruato is at 531 meters of altitude.
Where is El Crucero del Buruato? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Crucero del Buruato (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Crucero del Buruato and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Crucero del Buruato (Nayarit) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Crucero del Buruato
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Crucero del Buruato, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Crucero del Buruato.
Vote for El Crucero del Buruato. Opinions.
Do you like El Crucero del Buruato? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Crucero del Buruato so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- Cerro Blanco (807 inhabitants)
- Chapalilla (1372 inhabitants)
- El Buruato (568 inhabitants)
- El Molino (21 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Vieja (2 inhabitants)
- La Jarilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Labor (3141 inhabitants)
- Loma del Bajío (11 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Los Cuervitos (- inhabitants)
- Ocotera China (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- Tintilagua (2 inhabitants)
- Zapotanito (1053 inhabitants)