The town of La Libertad is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #89 of the ranking. La Libertad is at 1,176 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of La Libertad? You can find it at 64.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Bermejillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 70.2 kilometers. To enjoy the La Libertad location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Libertad? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Libertad in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Libertad.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Libertad and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Libertad (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Libertad
With the satellite map of La Libertad will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mapimí. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Libertad.
Vote for La Libertad. Opinions.
Do you like La Libertad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Libertad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- El Cajón (- inhabitants)
- El Peñolito (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (El Setenta) (20 inhabitants)
- Narciso García (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (El Gato) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (- inhabitants)
- Los Milagros de San Julián (El Pollo) (- inhabitants)
- Luz María (2 inhabitants)
- Puente la Cadena (Los Victorinos) (- inhabitants)
- Rafael Núñez López (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (El Sauz) (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Bellavista (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (87 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)