The town of Rancho de Peña is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. Rancho de Peña is at 1,181 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho de Peña? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho de Peña (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho de Peña and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho de Peña (Durango) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de Peña
With the satellite map of Rancho de Peña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mapimí. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho de Peña.
Vote for Rancho de Peña. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de Peña? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de Peña so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- El Consuelo (- inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (1 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (- inhabitants)
- La Zorrilla (7 inhabitants)
- Las Marías (230 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (- inhabitants)
- Luz María (2 inhabitants)
- Marmolera Bermejillo (9 inhabitants)
- Moroni Castañeda (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2 inhabitants)
- San Isidro de Yermo (84 inhabitants)
- San Isidro del Derrame (150 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)