The town of Cuba is located in the Municipality of Mapimí (in the State of Durango). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #67 in terms of number of inhabitants. Cuba is at 1,316 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Cuba is located at 74.5 kilometers from Bermejillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 88.3 kilometers from Mapimí, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Cuba.
Where is Cuba? How to get there? Map
Location map of Cuba in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cuba, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Cuba and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Cuba (Durango) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cuba
With the satellite map of Cuba will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Mapimí. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Cuba.
Photos of Cuba
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cuba? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cuba.
Vote for Cuba. Opinions.
Do you like Cuba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cuba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Mapimí
- Brenda Azucena García Ocón (1 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (27 inhabitants)
- Espíritu Santo (1 inhabitants)
- Francisco Montes de Oca (El Zorrillo) (82 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (Palomas) (306 inhabitants)
- Palito Prieto (- inhabitants)
- Puerto de Jaboncillos (Jaboncillos) (- inhabitants)
- San Agustín (105 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (2 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (La Amapola) (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Cañitas (378 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés (52 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (9 inhabitants)
- Trincheras (- inhabitants)