The town of La Palma is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #822 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Palma is at 8 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as La Higuerilla, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
The town of La Palma is located at 15.4 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Palma.
Where is La Palma? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Palma (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of La Palma (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La PalmaMany people want to stay in the town of La Palma itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 26 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 24 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Palma
With the satellite map of La Palma will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Palma.
Photos of La Palma
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of La Palma? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like La Palma.
Vote for La Palma
Do you like La Palma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Palma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Balbuena (7 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Mar (- inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Santa Teresita) (5 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (2 inhabitants)
- Las Carretas (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (6 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (7 inhabitants)
- Néstor Balboa Toledo (3 inhabitants)
- Novillero (1 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Cabras) (7 inhabitants)
- San Manuel (3 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Pilitas (- inhabitants)
- Vista Alegre (6 inhabitants)