The town of Las Carmelitas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #382 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Carmelitas is at 5 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Las Carmelitas is located at 18.0 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Carmelitas.
Where is Las Carmelitas? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Carmelitas in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Carmelitas, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Las Carmelitas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las CarmelitasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Carmelitas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 25 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 28 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 23 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Carmelitas
With the satellite map of Las Carmelitas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Carmelitas.
Vote for Las Carmelitas
Do you like Las Carmelitas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Carmelitas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- Bethel (1 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (4 inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (1 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (11 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (414 inhabitants)
- La Juventud (2 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (4 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (5 inhabitants)
- Las Camelias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Limas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmiras (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (8 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (3 inhabitants)
- Palmira (28 inhabitants)