The town of San Miguel is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #479 of the ranking. San Miguel is at 12 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Miguel? You can find it at 14.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Miguel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Miguel? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Miguel in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Miguel.
The population of San Miguel (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San MiguelMany people want to stay in the town of San Miguel itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 19 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 18 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 22 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 20 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Miguel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Miguel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Miguel.
Photos of San Miguel
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Miguel, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Miguel, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Miguel
Do you like San Miguel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Miguel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua de Dios (6 inhabitants)
- El Manguito (3 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (7 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Uno (- inhabitants)
- El Sauce (El Truque) (5 inhabitants)
- La Amistad (- inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (60 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas Dos (48 inhabitants)
- Las Pimientas (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Bonito (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- Unión Carrizal (204 inhabitants)