The town of La Fortuna is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. La Fortuna is at 2 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Las Esperanzas, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2015, the locality changed its name.
Where is La Fortuna? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Fortuna in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of La Fortuna (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La FortunaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Fortuna, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Fortuna so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 9 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 8 km away, direction North (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 9 km away, direction North (7 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 9 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Fortuna
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Fortuna, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Fortuna.
Vote for La Fortuna
Do you like La Fortuna or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Fortuna to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Bosque (4 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (8 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- La Palma (6 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (La Soledad) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Sauces (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- San Humberto (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (6 inhabitants)