The town of El Recuerdo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 15 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #137 of the whole municipality. El Recuerdo is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Recuerdo is located at 11.0 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Recuerdo.
Where is El Recuerdo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Recuerdo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Recuerdo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Recuerdo (Chiapas) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Recuerdo
With the satellite map of El Recuerdo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Recuerdo.
Vote for El Recuerdo. Opinions.
Do you like El Recuerdo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Recuerdo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cacahoatal (4 inhabitants)
- Celia Gómez (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (6 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Santa Teresita) (5 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (76 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (6 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Maclovia Ram) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (5 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (7 inhabitants)
- San Juan Uno (92 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Valle Verde (29 inhabitants)