The town of La Antorcha is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. La Antorcha is at 38 meters of altitude.
Where is La Antorcha? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Antorcha in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Antorcha.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Antorcha? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Antorcha (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Antorcha
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Antorcha, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Antorcha.
Vote for La Antorcha. Opinions.
Do you like La Antorcha? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Antorcha so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Armonía las Flores (26 inhabitants)
- Arriaga (25366 inhabitants)
- El Arbolito (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- El Regadío (- inhabitants)
- El Totoposte (3 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (5 inhabitants)
- La Doncella (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (12 inhabitants)
- La Línea (1450 inhabitants)
- Las Brucelas (- inhabitants)
- Otañes (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (12 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (2 inhabitants)