The town of El Ramal is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #82 of the ranking. El Ramal is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of El Ramal? You can find it at 8.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Ramal location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Ramal? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Ramal in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Ramal.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ramal? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Ramal (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ramal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ramal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Ramal.
Vote for El Ramal. Opinions.
Do you like El Ramal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ramal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- 5 de Febrero (35 inhabitants)
- Bola de Oro (47 inhabitants)
- El Engaño (5 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (9 inhabitants)
- Joel Rodríguez Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Aurora (13 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (5 inhabitants)
- Las Vegas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Granja Bachoco (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)