The town of Juan Martínez is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 5 inhabitants. Juan Martínez is at 476 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Juan Martínez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Juan Martínez in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Juan Martínez.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Juan Martínez and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Juan Martínez (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Martínez
With the satellite map of Juan Martínez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Juan Martínez.
Vote for Juan Martínez. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Martínez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Martínez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Desarrollo del Batán (El Pato) (4 inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Javier Saucedo (1 inhabitants)
- José Martínez (8 inhabitants)
- La Gaviota (5 inhabitants)
- La Pila de los Caballos (- inhabitants)
- La Victoria (1 inhabitants)
- Las Pompas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (1 inhabitants)
- Palaú (17594 inhabitants)
- Roberto Olguín (- inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Ojos de Gabriela Dos) (3 inhabitants)