The town of La Mota is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. La Mota is at 423 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Mota? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Mota (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Mota? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Mota (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Mota
With the satellite map of La Mota will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Mota.
Vote for La Mota. Opinions.
Do you like La Mota? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Mota so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Bellavista (12 inhabitants)
- Calixto Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Eduardo González (- inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- José Avilés (2 inhabitants)
- La Colorada (- inhabitants)
- La Lajita (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Rosas (- inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Raymundo Hernández (1 inhabitants)
- Rincón de María (La Babia) (10 inhabitants)
- Susano Samarrón González (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Flores (4 inhabitants)
- Valle de Guadalupe (13 inhabitants)