The town of Nogales is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. Nogales is at 540 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Nogales? How to get there? Map
Location map of Nogales in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Nogales, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Nogales building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Nogales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nogales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nogales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Nogales.
Vote for Nogales. Opinions.
Do you like Nogales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nogales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Aleja Martínez Sandoval (8 inhabitants)
- Calvillo (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc Ruiz de la Rosa (- inhabitants)
- Desarrollo del Batán (El Pato) (4 inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- El Cedrito (2 inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (5 inhabitants)
- Francisco Rincón (Soledad) (- inhabitants)
- La Luz (1 inhabitants)
- La Sortija (- inhabitants)
- Raúl Elguézabal (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Flores (4 inhabitants)