The town of Juan Chirino is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #670 of the whole municipality. Juan Chirino is at 370 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Juan Chirino is located at 7.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Juan Chirino.
Where is Juan Chirino? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Juan Chirino in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Juan Chirino.
Need to locate a certain Juan Chirino building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Juan Chirino (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juan Chirino
With the satellite map of Juan Chirino will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Juan Chirino.
Vote for Juan Chirino. Opinions.
Do you like Juan Chirino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Juan Chirino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cuatro Hermanos (8 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (Los Manguitos) (5 inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (Santa Anita) (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Pensil (3 inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (12 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (6 inhabitants)
- San José (7 inhabitants)
- San Juan Uno (136 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa Dos (- inhabitants)
- Servando Ovando Moreno (4 inhabitants)