The town of Paso Texas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Paso Texas is at 24 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Paso Texas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Paso Texas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Paso Texas, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Paso Texas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Paso Texas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Paso Texas
With the satellite map of Paso Texas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Paso Texas.
Vote for Paso Texas. Opinions.
Do you like Paso Texas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Paso Texas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Acapulquito (2 inhabitants)
- California (7 inhabitants)
- El Persa (4 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (4 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (6 inhabitants)
- Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (Palo Blanco) (36 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Ensenada (7 inhabitants)