The town of San Lázaro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #222 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Lázaro is at 16 meters of altitude.
The town of San Lázaro is located at 4.7 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Lázaro.
Where is San Lázaro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Lázaro in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Lázaro.
Need to locate a certain San Lázaro building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Lázaro (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lázaro
With the satellite map of San Lázaro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Lázaro.
Photos of San Lázaro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Lázaro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Lázaro.
Vote for San Lázaro. Opinions.
Do you like San Lázaro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lázaro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Aire Libre (6 inhabitants)
- El Estribo (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Toledo (4 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Guacamayas Dos (48 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (330 inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- General Álvaro Obregón (16 inhabitants)
- Pedro Delfín (- inhabitants)
- Playa Caribe (25 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (- inhabitants)
- Veintiocho de Enero (3 inhabitants)