The town of La Ceiba is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #609 of the whole municipality. La Ceiba is at 63 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Ceiba is located at 8.2 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Ceiba.
Where is La Ceiba? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Ceiba (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Ceiba, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Ceiba building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Ceiba (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Ceiba
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Ceiba, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Ceiba.
Vote for La Ceiba. Opinions.
Do you like La Ceiba? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Ceiba so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Dos Arbolitos (9 inhabitants)
- El Palmar (El Rosario) (64 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (1 inhabitants)
- Giralda Uno (- inhabitants)
- Juan de Dios (- inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (4 inhabitants)
- La Divina Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Las Pampas (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas del Río (Cuatro Vientos) (315 inhabitants)
- Mancomún Comunidad Carreta (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (3 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Veinticinco de Diciembre (- inhabitants)