Horacio Hernández (Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Horacio Hernández, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 4 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Horacio Hernández is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #51 of the whole municipality. Horacio Hernández is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Horacio Hernández is located at 5.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Horacio Hernández.
Where is Horacio Hernández? How to get there? Map
Location map of Horacio Hernández in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Horacio Hernández, which is marked with the following symbol
Satellite photo of Horacio Hernández
With the satellite map of Horacio Hernández will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Horacio Hernández.
Vote for Horacio Hernández. Opinions.
Do you like Horacio Hernández? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Horacio Hernández so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Aurelio Numillín (8 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (105 inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (7 inhabitants)
- Juan Zapatero (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas (Las Ciénegas de Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Los Álvarez (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (16 inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (Los Villarreal) (193 inhabitants)
- Manuel Galaviz (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- Sabino Cerda (1 inhabitants)
- San José (24 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (7 inhabitants)
- Todos Santos (14 inhabitants)