The town of Guadalupe Jaramillo is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Guadalupe Jaramillo is at 1,760 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Guadalupe Jaramillo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Guadalupe Jaramillo (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Guadalupe Jaramillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Guadalupe Jaramillo (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe Jaramillo
With the satellite map of Guadalupe Jaramillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Guadalupe Jaramillo.
Vote for Guadalupe Jaramillo. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe Jaramillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe Jaramillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Colonia Nueva Creación (178 inhabitants)
- Ejido Colonia Juárez (Alejandro Mata) (3 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo San Antonio (La Loma) (173 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Terronal (José Rocha Nava) (71 inhabitants)
- Granja la Luz (Moisés García) (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Hipólito (Don Eufemio) (40 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe de Amoles (El Camarón) (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- La Sardina (1363 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Toñín (7 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Martínez (22 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel del Guaricho (866 inhabitants)
- Tierras Negras (9 inhabitants)