The town of Granja Gómez is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. Granja Gómez is at 1,744 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Granja Gómez? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja Gómez in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja Gómez.
Need to locate a certain Granja Gómez building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Granja Gómez (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja Gómez
With the satellite map of Granja Gómez will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Granja Gómez.
Vote for Granja Gómez. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Gómez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Gómez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Buenavista Chica (San Antonio Chico) (7 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Paz (Los Rangel) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Olivos (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Gómez (3 inhabitants)
- Granja San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Javier Segura Rangel (8 inhabitants)
- La Casa de Ángel (7 inhabitants)
- La Cruz de Aguilar (690 inhabitants)
- Las Lajas (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Güero (7 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Martínez (22 inhabitants)
- San Carlos del Jagüey (575 inhabitants)
- San Fernando del Guaricho (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Gavia Dos (El Chocho) (94 inhabitants)
- San José de la Angostura (Ejido Paso de León) (575 inhabitants)