The town of La Cabaña is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 6 inhabitants. La Cabaña is at 1,758 meters of altitude.
Where is La Cabaña? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Cabaña in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Cabaña.
The population of La Cabaña (Guanajuato) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La CabañaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Cabaña, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Cabaña so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL INDEPENDENCIA: 3 km away, direction Southeast (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RESTER: 3 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- PENSION SANCHEZ: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CASA BLANCA: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Cabaña
With the satellite map of La Cabaña will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of La Cabaña.
Vote for La Cabaña
Do you like La Cabaña or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Cabaña to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Capilla Blanca (Santa Teresa) (12 inhabitants)
- El Guaricho (Cruz Castro) (2 inhabitants)
- El Pato (3 inhabitants)
- Granja del Doctor (Largana) (1 inhabitants)
- Granja San Vicente (Tabla de la Purísima) (5 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Buzo (7 inhabitants)
- Juan Mata (6 inhabitants)
- La Palma (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Toñín (7 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Gutiérrez (4 inhabitants)
- Saúl Aguirre Gallardo (1 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Gavia Dos (El Chocho) (94 inhabitants)
- San Ramón Viejo (38 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (670 inhabitants)