The town of Granja del Doctor (Largana) is located in the Municipality of Romita (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Granja del Doctor (Largana) is at 1,760 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Granja del Doctor (Largana)? How to get there? Map
Online map of Granja del Doctor (Largana) (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Granja del Doctor (Largana) and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Granja del Doctor (Largana) (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Granja del Doctor (Largana)
With the satellite map of Granja del Doctor (Largana) will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Romita. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Granja del Doctor (Largana).
Vote for Granja del Doctor (Largana). Opinions.
Do you like Granja del Doctor (Largana)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja del Doctor (Largana) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Romita
- Antonio Estrada (Gavia de Rivas) (29 inhabitants)
- Colonia San Martín (67 inhabitants)
- El Cariño (3 inhabitants)
- El Escoplo (1191 inhabitants)
- El Gallo (39 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo San Antonio (La Loma) (173 inhabitants)
- El Venado (1 inhabitants)
- Fracción del Sillero (Los Barroso) (2 inhabitants)
- Granja de los Tres Álamos (Luz Guzmán) (5 inhabitants)
- Javier Segura Rangel (8 inhabitants)
- Noria de los Méndez (13 inhabitants)
- Luz de Buenavista Chica (- inhabitants)
- Rancho CalderÃ³n del BajÃo (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- San Martín de Amoles (5 inhabitants)