Granja Loma Bonita (El Llano, Aguascalientes)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Granja Loma Bonita, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Aguascalientes.
The town of Granja Loma Bonita is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #146 in terms of number of inhabitants. Granja Loma Bonita is at 2048 meters of altitude.
The town of Granja Loma Bonita is located at 15.4 kilometers from Palo Alto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Granja Loma Bonita.
Where is Granja Loma Bonita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Granja Loma Bonita in Aguascalientes? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Granja Loma Bonita.
Satellite photo of Granja Loma Bonita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Granja Loma Bonita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Granja Loma Bonita.
Vote for Granja Loma Bonita. Opinions.
Do you like Granja Loma Bonita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Granja Loma Bonita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- 5a. Noriega (- inhabitants)
- CERESO el Llano (327 inhabitants)
- El Puertecito (194 inhabitants)
- La Loma (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (El Refugio) (10 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (4 inhabitants)
- Lagunita de las Flores (17 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (El Cotón) (88 inhabitants)
- Las Golondrinas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Granjas (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Estaca (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de Ledezma (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (El Huizache) (1050 inhabitants)