The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #102 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 170 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 7.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of General Bravo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Palmas (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Palmas, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nuevo León State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Palmas (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- EL ESTRIBO Y COMPAÑIA SA DE CV: 10 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- DEPARTAMENTOS EN GENERAL BRAVO: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL: 25 km away, direction Southwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VIAJERO: 22 km away, direction Southwest (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gral. Bravo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Photos of Las Palmas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Palmas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gral. Bravo
- Barbosa (- inhabitants)
- Conferín Arizpe (393 inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (2 inhabitants)
- El Grullo (1 inhabitants)
- El Melón (La Reforma) (- inhabitants)
- El Pinto (- inhabitants)
- General Tapia (Mariano Escobedo) (554 inhabitants)
- Huizachitos (6 inhabitants)
- La Reforma (3 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gutiérrez (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Riva Palacio (4 inhabitants)
- Teresa de Mier (4 inhabitants)