The town of Buena Vista is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #228 of the ranking. Buena Vista is at 917 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho Buena Vista, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Buena Vista? You can find it at 18.9 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Buena Vista location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Buena Vista? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Buena Vista in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Buena Vista.
#2 The population of Buena Vista (Baja California) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Buena Vista
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Buena Vista, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Buena Vista.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Buena VistaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Buena Vista, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Buena Vista so you can contact them.:
- RANCHO OJAI: 7 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- RANCHO LOS CHABACANOS: 9 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA VERONICA: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- ALBERCAS TANAMA: 21 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Buena Vista
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Buena Vista? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Buena Vista.
#6 Vote for Buena Vista as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Buena Vista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Buena Vista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Baja California, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Baja California
#7 Comments and opinions about Buena Vista
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Agua Hechicera (- inhabitants)
- Álvarez (6 inhabitants)
- Familia Castro (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (1 inhabitants)
- El Risco (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (9 inhabitants)
- Los Treviño (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Mejía (3 inhabitants)
- El Milagro (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el PiÃ±Ã³n (- inhabitants)
- Las Codornices (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramos (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Sandoval (Cerro Alto) (46 inhabitants)
- Rancho Unión (Hermanos Cuevas) (2 inhabitants)
- Valle de las Juntas (R. Valenzuela) (5 inhabitants)