The town of Santo Niño is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #448 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santo Niño is at 1,100 meters of altitude.
The town of Santo Niño is located at 36.1 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santo Niño.
Where is Santo Niño? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santo Niño (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Santo Niño building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santo Niño (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santo Niño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santo Niño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santo Niño.
Photos of Santo Niño
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santo Niño, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santo Niño, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santo Niño. Opinions.
Do you like Santo Niño? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santo Niño so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cañada Verde (177 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (8 inhabitants)
- Familia López Gaspar (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Mercado (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tres R (8 inhabitants)
- Los Machado (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Mejía (3 inhabitants)
- Quinta María Luisa (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alejandro Valdez (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Cumbres (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Coralillo (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho FR (1 inhabitants)
- Hotel Rancho Tecate (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- Tambo Azul (Ejido Baja California) (6 inhabitants)