The town of San Judas is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #185 of the ranking. San Judas is at 899 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Judas? You can find it at 40.1 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Judas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Judas? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Judas in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Judas, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Judas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Judas (Baja California) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Judas
With the satellite map of San Judas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Judas.
Vote for San Judas. Opinions.
Do you like San Judas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Judas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Familia Castro (- inhabitants)
- Tepeyac (Melchor Ocampo) (25 inhabitants)
- Familia Conde (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Ciento Cuarenta y Tres (6 inhabitants)
- Familia Lomelí (- inhabitants)
- Nido de las Ãguilas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Oasis (Casa de Piedra) (1 inhabitants)
- El Piñón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Elisas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Familia Johnston (El Gran Conejo) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Fonseca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Montana (45 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Juan Bosco (- inhabitants)
- San Judas (11 inhabitants)