The town of El Sacrificio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #407 of the ranking. El Sacrificio is at 8 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Sacrificio? You can find it at 11.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Sacrificio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is El Sacrificio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Sacrificio (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Sacrificio (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Sacrificio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Sacrificio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Sacrificio.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El SacrificioMany people want to stay in the town of El Sacrificio itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 17 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 18 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 19 km away, direction Northeast (13 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Sacrificio
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Sacrificio? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Sacrificio.
#6 Vote for El Sacrificio as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Sacrificio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Sacrificio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about El Sacrificio
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cuba (2 inhabitants)
- El Edén (3 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (5 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Dos (3 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (11 inhabitants)
- Las Cuaches (286 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (9 inhabitants)
- Las Limas Uno (- inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Las Nuevas Guacamayas (19 inhabitants)
- El Mangal (142 inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Estación Echegaray (282 inhabitants)
- Pasadena (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho MC (3 inhabitants)