The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 9 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Las Palmas building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- Delirio (4 inhabitants)
- El Abanico (- inhabitants)
- El Diamante Dos (1 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (29 inhabitants)
- Hugo Rendón Santiago (1 inhabitants)
- La Ensenada (4 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (1 inhabitants)
- Las Carmelitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Doce (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Isla del Carmen (4 inhabitants)
- San Miguelito (3 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanas (5 inhabitants)