The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 9 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Las Palmas (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Palmas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 13 km away, direction North (10 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 15 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 15 km away, direction North (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALDO: 15 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Palmas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- África (14 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- Coapa (99 inhabitants)
- El Higuero (13 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Placer (- inhabitants)
- Fernando Utrilla (2 inhabitants)
- Isla Morelos (300 inhabitants)
- Las Esperanzas (- inhabitants)
- Las Garzas (262 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjitas (17 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Tres (9 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)