The town of El Sacrificio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Sacrificio is at 391 meters of altitude.
Where is El Sacrificio? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Sacrificio (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Sacrificio (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El SacrificioDo you want to stay in El Sacrificio? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Sacrificio:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 13 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 15 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 13 km away, direction Southwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 14 km away, direction Southwest (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Sacrificio
With the satellite map of El Sacrificio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Sacrificio.
Vote for El Sacrificio
Do you like El Sacrificio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Sacrificio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Alejandro Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- El Ciprés (28 inhabitants)
- El Cocal (6 inhabitants)
- Las Guanabitas (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (4 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (- inhabitants)
- Paso de Ovejas (- inhabitants)
- San Aureano (1 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1502 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)