The town of Santa Rita is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Rita is at 8 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Santa Rita? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Rita in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Rita.
The population of Santa Rita (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RitaDo you want to stay in Santa Rita? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Rita:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 28 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 24 km away, direction East (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 26 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 27 km away, direction East (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rita
With the satellite map of Santa Rita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rita.
Vote for Santa Rita
Do you like Santa Rita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Armando (Amado del Porte) (6 inhabitants)
- Barranquito (46 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos Uno (3 inhabitants)
- El Herraje Partido (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (4 inhabitants)
- La Bendición (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (5 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (3 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (- inhabitants)
- Mancomún Comunidad Carreta (32 inhabitants)
- Progreso (854 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Úrsula (10 inhabitants)