The town of El Mezquite is located in the Municipality of Monclova (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #96 of the ranking. El Mezquite is at 766 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Mezquite? You can find it at 5.5 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Monclova, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Mezquite location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Mezquite? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Mezquite (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Mezquite and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Mezquite (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mezquite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Monclova. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquite.
Vote for El Mezquite. Opinions.
Do you like El Mezquite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mezquite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Monclova
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Bielma (1 inhabitants)
- La Polvorosa (5 inhabitants)
- La Tendida (1 inhabitants)
- Los Arocha (El Ranchito) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (6 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Los Lalos (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Río Vista (Roberto Rodríguez Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- María Genoveva (7 inhabitants)
- María Eugenia (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco (- inhabitants)
- Santa Águeda de los Castillo (La Miseria) (3 inhabitants)