The town of Las Moras is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 13 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #86 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Moras is at 862 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Moras is located at 45.1 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Moras.
Where is Las Moras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Moras in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Moras, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Moras building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Moras (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Moras
With the satellite map of Las Moras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Moras.
Vote for Las Moras. Opinions.
Do you like Las Moras? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Moras so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Alto de Norias (El Nuevo Alto de Norias) (91 inhabitants)
- Cerrito Blanco (11 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- El Kelso (2 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (24 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Vergel) (2 inhabitants)
- Guajardo (190 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (8 inhabitants)
- La Zorra Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Güeros (2 inhabitants)
- Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de Encinas (60 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (Rancho Viejo) (5 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (Tuxtepec) (38 inhabitants)