The town of Las Moras is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 13 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #86 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Moras is at 862 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Las Moras is located at 45.1 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Moras.
Where is Las Moras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Las Moras in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Las Moras, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Moras (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 13 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las MorasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Moras itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL: 65 km away, direction Southeast (45 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTACIÓN: 69 km away, direction South (46 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MARIA: 62 km away, direction South (48 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA LOMA: 74 km away, direction South (61 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Moras
With the satellite map of Las Moras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Moras.
Vote for Las Moras
Do you like Las Moras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Moras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Altamira 2 (3 inhabitants)
- Cañón del Tule Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Club Cinegético Del Valle de Saltillo (3 inhabitants)
- El Alamito (34 inhabitants)
- El Barrial (18 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (Prokarnes de Saltillo) (1 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo de Abajo (1 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (El Edén) (10 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- Emilio Zertuche Garza (CafÃ© del Oso) (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda España (5 inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (La Pila) (7 inhabitants)
- Monte Redondo (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe (29 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Desmontes (16 inhabitants)