The town of El Embarcadero is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #83 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Embarcadero is at 2,554 meters of altitude.
The town of El Embarcadero is located at 7.6 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Embarcadero.
Where is El Embarcadero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Embarcadero (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Embarcadero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Embarcadero (Tlaxcala) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Embarcadero
With the satellite map of El Embarcadero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Embarcadero.
Vote for El Embarcadero. Opinions.
Do you like El Embarcadero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Embarcadero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Aserradero San José (Colonia Agua Azul) (16 inhabitants)
- Colonia Profesor Graciano Sánchez (426 inhabitants)
- Conzoquio (9 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (34 inhabitants)
- El Tecorral (40 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (50 inhabitants)
- La Troje (2 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (14 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pato (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Huexotitla (401 inhabitants)
- San Diego Quintanilla (76 inhabitants)
- San Pablo el Mirador (7 inhabitants)
- Santa María Zotoluca (232 inhabitants)
- Texocotla (157 inhabitants)