The town of Los Teteles is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #87 of the ranking. Los Teteles is at 2,807 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Teteles? You can find it at 6.2 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Tlaxco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Teteles location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Teteles? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Teteles (Tlaxcala) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Los Teteles building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Teteles (Tlaxcala) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Teteles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Teteles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Teteles.
Vote for Los Teteles. Opinions.
Do you like Los Teteles? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Teteles so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Alta Luz (8 inhabitants)
- Ejido José María Morelos Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (8 inhabitants)
- Estación Sanz (2 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda San José Tepeyahualco (5 inhabitants)
- Ex-hacienda San Lorenzo Soltepec (- inhabitants)
- La Trasquila (13 inhabitants)
- La Troje (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (45 inhabitants)
- Mazaquiáhuac (303 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Portillo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Seco (- inhabitants)
- San José los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro la Cueva (244 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Rancho Seco (13 inhabitants)