The town of La Nopalera is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #106 of the whole municipality. La Nopalera is at 2,613 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Nopalera is located at 5.6 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Nopalera.
Where is La Nopalera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Nopalera (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Nopalera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Nopalera (Tlaxcala) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Nopalera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Nopalera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Nopalera.
Vote for La Nopalera. Opinions.
Do you like La Nopalera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Nopalera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Colonia Profesor Graciano Sánchez (426 inhabitants)
- El Barrancón (- inhabitants)
- El Capulín (29 inhabitants)
- El Pardo (5 inhabitants)
- El Tintero (3 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (4 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (67 inhabitants)
- La Pedregosa (105 inhabitants)
- Llanos de Teopa (11 inhabitants)
- Mazaquiáhuac (303 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Inés (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Toltecapa (9 inhabitants)
- San José el Escombro (- inhabitants)