The town of Anastacia Muñoz is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #130 of the whole municipality. Anastacia Muñoz is at 2,927 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Anastacia Muñoz is located at 9.3 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tlaxco, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Anastacia Muñoz.
Where is Anastacia Muñoz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Anastacia Muñoz (Tlaxcala) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Anastacia Muñoz, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Anastacia Muñoz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Anastacia Muñoz (Tlaxcala) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Anastacia Muñoz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Anastacia Muñoz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Anastacia Muñoz.
Vote for Anastacia Muñoz. Opinions.
Do you like Anastacia Muñoz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Anastacia Muñoz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Al final de la Senda (- inhabitants)
- Conzoquio (9 inhabitants)
- Ejido San José Atotonilco (104 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Huexotitla (124 inhabitants)
- La Rayuela (Las Mesas y la Palma) (- inhabitants)
- Llanos de Teopa (11 inhabitants)
- Mazaquiáhuac (303 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pato (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Xochuca (- inhabitants)
- San Baltazar (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Quintanilla (- inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (2 inhabitants)
- Titichilco (155 inhabitants)
- Tlacotla (10 inhabitants)
- Unión Ejidal Tierra y Libertad (2210 inhabitants)