The town of Santa Cecilia is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #765 of the ranking. Santa Cecilia is at 39 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cecilia? You can find it at 8.8 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Cecilia location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Cecilia? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of Santa Cecilia (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CeciliaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Cecilia, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Cecilia so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 12 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 13 km away, direction Southeast (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 15 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 13 km away, direction Southeast (11 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Cecilia
With the satellite map of Santa Cecilia will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cecilia.
Photos of Santa Cecilia
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Cecilia, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Cecilia, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Cecilia
Do you like Santa Cecilia or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cecilia to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Chorrito (12 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (- inhabitants)
- Flor de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Conquista (372 inhabitants)
- La Unidad Dos (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cadenas (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (62 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (4 inhabitants)
- Paso del Mar Dos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Lucas (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)