The town of Las Morenas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #237 of the whole municipality. Las Morenas is at 3 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Las Morenas is located at 10.0 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Las Morenas.
#1 Where is Las Morenas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Las Morenas (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of Las Morenas (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Morenas
With the satellite map of Las Morenas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Morenas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las MorenasMany people want to stay in the town of Las Morenas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 16 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 13 km away, direction North (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 14 km away, direction North (12 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 14 km away, direction North (11 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Las Morenas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Las Morenas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Las Morenas.
#6 Vote for Las Morenas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Morenas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Morenas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about Las Morenas
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Caña Brava Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- El Campanillo (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (3 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Cooperativa Brisas de Pijijiapan (La Ceiba) (- inhabitants)
- Julio César Villalobos (2 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (6 inhabitants)
- La Fama (5 inhabitants)
- La Juventud (2 inhabitants)
- Libertad (4 inhabitants)
- Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (5 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (3 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San José (4 inhabitants)