El Coyote (Tecate, Baja California)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Coyote, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Baja California
The town of El Coyote is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. El Coyote is at 615 meters of altitude.
Where is El Coyote? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Coyote (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Coyote, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Coyote? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Coyote (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Coyote
With the satellite map of El Coyote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Coyote.
Vote for El Coyote. Opinions.
Do you like El Coyote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Coyote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Familia Herrera (Aguaje de la Tuna) (2 inhabitants)
- La Rinconada (- inhabitants)
- Las Fuentes (3 inhabitants)
- Las Juntas (Los Manzanos) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Machado (Lucatero) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Primos (3 inhabitants)
- El Conquistador Dos (- inhabitants)
- El Pinal (- inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (2 inhabitants)
- Familia López (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gutiérrez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Gustavo (2 inhabitants)