El Mezquite (Tecate, Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Mezquite, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of El Mezquite is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. El Mezquite is at 866 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Mezquite? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Mezquite in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Mezquite building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Mezquite (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mezquite
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Mezquite, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Mezquite.
Vote for El Mezquite. Opinions.
Do you like El Mezquite? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Mezquite so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Agua Dulce (- inhabitants)
- Blanca (6 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (10 inhabitants)
- Curiosidades Lucero (16 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Nevado (85 inhabitants)
- Familia Martínez López (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- José Loya [José Loya (1 inhabitants)
- La Tremenda (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Gil (1 inhabitants)
- El Pavo Real (- inhabitants)
- Los Olivos (8 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- Yarda de Padilla (- inhabitants)