The town of El Chale is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #147 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Chale is at 543 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho el Chale. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
The town of El Chale is located at 5.1 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Chale.
Where is El Chale? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Chale in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Chale and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Chale (Baja California) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Chale
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Chale, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Chale.
Photos of El Chale
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Chale, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Chale, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Chale. Opinions.
Do you like El Chale? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Chale so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Balneario Tanamá (Las Tejas) (9 inhabitants)
- Campo Metodista (Campamento Filadelfia) (1 inhabitants)
- Familia MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ochoa (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Saucedo (8 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Santa Verónica (144 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho El León de Judá (1 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Shaddai (1 inhabitants)
- La Capilla (Los Manríquez) (9 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (43 inhabitants)
- Monreal (8 inhabitants)
- San Gustavo (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)