The town of El Bajío Largo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #339 of the ranking. El Bajío Largo is at 1,331 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Bajío Largo? You can find it at 48.5 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tecate, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Bajío Largo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Bajío Largo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Bajío Largo in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Bajío Largo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Bajío Largo (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Bajío Largo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Bajío Largo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Bajío Largo.
Vote for El Bajío Largo. Opinions.
Do you like El Bajío Largo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Bajío Largo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ejido Guadalajara Dos (El Gato) (27 inhabitants)
- El Alcanfor (2 inhabitants)
- Agua de Fierro (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (El Capiro) (293 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Santa Verónica (144 inhabitants)
- Ixpalia (4 inhabitants)
- Las Abejas (3 inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Aguilar (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Veterinario (1 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Rancho La Rosa Briseño (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Los Pozos (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ontiveros (8 inhabitants)