The town of El Venado is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #283 of the whole municipality. El Venado is at 398 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Venado is located at 29.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Venado.
Where is El Venado? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Venado in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Venado.
Want to view a satellite photo of El Venado? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Venado (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Venado
With the satellite map of El Venado will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Venado.
Vote for El Venado. Opinions.
Do you like El Venado? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Venado so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Edén (56 inhabitants)
- Centro de Rehabilitación Nueva Generación (- inhabitants)
- Cereso del Hongo (4679 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Rouvroy (2 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (- inhabitants)
- Machado (Lucatero) (6 inhabitants)
- Aguaje del Carro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuchuma (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Don RamÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Chale (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Godínez (El Piñón) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho MarÃa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Gustavo (2 inhabitants)