The town of La Tortuga is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. La Tortuga is at 974 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Tortuga? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Tortuga (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Tortuga, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Tortuga? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Tortuga (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Tortuga
With the satellite map of La Tortuga will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Tortuga.
Vote for La Tortuga. Opinions.
Do you like La Tortuga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Tortuga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Aguazales (7 inhabitants)
- Cabañas San Francisco (5 inhabitants)
- Familia López Hodson (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Silva (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cañón Jobil (11 inhabitants)
- Cañón Manteca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Veterinario (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (1 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Olivares (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rolata Down (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho Téllez (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)