The town of El Caimán is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 12 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #203 of the whole municipality. El Caimán is at 718 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Caimán is located at 72.6 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Caimán.
Where is El Caimán? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Caimán (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Caimán (Durango) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 8 males and 4 females. The female/male ratio is 0.500, and the fertility rate is 2 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Durango. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 2.67 (2.67 in men and 2.67 in women).Indigenous culture in El Caimán
100.00% of the population is indigenous, and 75.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in El Caimán
33.33% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (50.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in El Caimán
In El Caimán there are 7 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near El CaimánIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Caimán, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Caimán so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 36 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL UNICO: 88 km away, direction South (65 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 104 km away, direction North (77 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 100 km away, direction Northwest (73 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Caimán
With the satellite map of El Caimán will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Caimán.
Vote for El Caimán
Do you like El Caimán or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Caimán to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Alejandro Torres (- inhabitants)
- De Milpillas Corralitos (21 inhabitants)
- De Lajas El Capulin (6 inhabitants)
- De Lajas El Carrizo (59 inhabitants)
- El Pájaro (- inhabitants)
- El Tempisque (49 inhabitants)
- La Cueva del Panadero (14 inhabitants)
- De Calaveras La Escondida (8 inhabitants)
- La Lajita (74 inhabitants)
- La Pirámide (12 inhabitants)
- Las Latas (114 inhabitants)
- De los Naranjos Los Limones (85 inhabitants)
- Pie de Cuesta (88 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuevecillas y Culebras (5 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Ranchero (2 inhabitants)