The town of Los Fresnos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 23 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #148 of the whole municipality. Los Fresnos is at 1,267 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Fresnos is located at 44.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Fresnos.
#1 Where is Los Fresnos? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Fresnos (Durango) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of Los Fresnos (Durango) is 23 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 11 males and 12 females. The female/male ratio is 1.091, and the fertility rate is 4.40 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Durango. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 5.29 (2 in men and 6.60 in women).Indigenous culture in Los Fresnos
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Los Fresnos
13.04% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (27.27% of the men, and 0.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Los Fresnos
In Los Fresnos there are 8 dwellings. 33.33% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 33.33% have toilet or restroom, 0.00% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
#3 Satellite photo of Los Fresnos
With the satellite map of Los Fresnos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Fresnos.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Los FresnosDo you want to stay in Los Fresnos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Fresnos:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 24 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 38 km away, direction North (32 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 45 km away, direction North (35 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA BLANCA: 50 km away, direction West (42 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Los Fresnos as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Los Fresnos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Fresnos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#6 Comments and opinions about Los Fresnos
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Cebollas (195 inhabitants)
- CordÃ³n Alto (- inhabitants)
- El Chaparral (Palo Enterrado) (6 inhabitants)
- De San Pablo El Maguey (11 inhabitants)
- De Maíz Gordo El Yerbanís (33 inhabitants)
- El Zancudo (26 inhabitants)
- De Milpillas La Cruz (20 inhabitants)
- De Pino Gordo La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- De Tierras Coloradas La Ventana (159 inhabitants)
- Las Cucharas (22 inhabitants)
- Las Mojoneras (16 inhabitants)
- De los Naranjos Los Limones (85 inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (42 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (308 inhabitants)