The town of Dos Hermanas is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #163 of the whole municipality. Dos Hermanas is at 546 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Dos Hermanas is located at 48.5 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Dos Hermanas.
Satellite photo of Dos Hermanas
With the satellite map of Dos Hermanas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Múzquiz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Dos Hermanas.
The population of Dos Hermanas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Dos HermanasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Dos Hermanas, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Dos Hermanas so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL NIZA: 63 km away, direction South (42 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES SAN MIGUEL HOTEL: 60 km away, direction South (50 minutes by car)
- SHOTEL LOS POTRILLOS: 53 km away, direction South (40 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CENTRO EXPRESS: 55 km away, direction South (40 minutes by car)
Where is Dos Hermanas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Dos Hermanas (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Photos of Dos Hermanas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Dos Hermanas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Dos Hermanas.
Vote for Dos Hermanas
Do you like Dos Hermanas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Dos Hermanas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- El Boss (El Silencio) (3 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Amanecer (Roberto Treviño Garza) (- inhabitants)
- El Sabinito (Gudiño) (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Loredo Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- La Florida (La Hacienda) (- inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (4 inhabitants)
- La Morada (3 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Doctores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (4 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (Los Cabezones) (1 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (2 inhabitants)
- Sergio Treviño (1 inhabitants)