El Treinta (Múzquiz, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of El Treinta (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 1 inhabitants?
The town of El Treinta is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. El Treinta is at 605 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is El Treinta? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Treinta (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Treinta, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Treinta? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Treinta (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Treinta
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Treinta, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Treinta.
Vote for El Treinta. Opinions.
Do you like El Treinta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Treinta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Múzquiz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Amalia Suarez del Real Salazar (2 inhabitants)
- Armando Mendoza (- inhabitants)
- Arnaldo Montemayor (- inhabitants)
- Cuesta de Malena (Puesto Don Mere) (- inhabitants)
- El Mescalito Ranch (1 inhabitants)
- El Pensamiento (- inhabitants)
- El Sukue (6 inhabitants)
- El Treinta (1 inhabitants)
- La Sortija (- inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (- inhabitants)
- Los Venados Número Uno (- inhabitants)
- Maravilla (El Refugio) (- inhabitants)
- Los Abuelos (2 inhabitants)
- Morelos (Cuarterones) (79 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (3 inhabitants)